Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Tent Camping
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy!

This is Adam 馃槃

I want to drop by to say Hello to all of you guys. I love doing camping! It is my first time joining a camping forum.

As I work a lot, sometimes I need to be quiet for a bit since I am located in Downtown Los Angeles, helping my family with their construction business as a PM, and my online store that sells truck parts Truck2go.co

I was an Eagle Scout, so I started to go camping with my boy scout troop at a very young age. I did many tent camping in Arcadia Wilderness Park, Leo Carrillo State Park, Malibu Creek State Park, Yosemite National Park, etc. I did a couple of Canoe Camping by La Jolla, CA.

If you guys can share more about the new location with me, I would love to try the new campsite.

Thanks guys !

Registered
Welcome we live in smoky mnts IMO best place to live great camping places, many places to spend other peoples money LOL I years ago help set up the derby for racing the carved out cars but parents were getting rough then yelling and screaming there kis won LOL But now they carry hand guns glad I am to old for that bs LOL

Registered
Tent Camping
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome we live in smoky mnts IMO best place to live great camping places, many places to spend other peoples money LOL I years ago help set up the derby for racing the carved out cars but parents were getting rough then yelling and screaming there kis won LOL But now they carry hand guns glad I am to old for that bs LOL
Smoky Moutain is actually a great spot. My group of ATV friends actually went there like last year. They took a lot of videos and pictures. It actually made me want to get a ATV now :ROFLMAO:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts