Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am new to these forums but not new to camping, I am from ontario canada and have camped all the way from northern ontario to florida. I have camped on a seasonal lot all the way to tenting in the bush with no amenities.

Believe it or not we are still using the same trailer we have had since i was 5yrs old...i am 30 now....haha...

Well, hopefully i can offer some help and get some help, its why i love these forums

thanks,

keith

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! Same trailer? Wow. Talk about a keepsake eh. Where in Ontario are you from? I'm in Orangeville.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Good to have ya! Man, we need some more Albertans on here.

Just like the 6/49, all the Camper Community forum members are in Ontario.

Anyway, :welcome: to the forums!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx everyone....well...i am another ontarion...sorry..haha....i live in windsor and generally camp in grand bend up by sarnia. I have camped all the way from parrysound ontario all the way to florida....and like i said....i have done all kinds of camping.

luckily we found a nice place to put our older trailer, its on an indian reserve so the price is decent, they have lots of bands and the best part is you can take your beer with you wherever you want in the place....even to the shuffleboard tournaments where they sometimes have a keg sitting there..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ahem - check that - the CANADIAN Camper community forum members...

Oops.:smack-head:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts