Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I ask this question for a reason.....Because we are having them :shocked:

Thought I would share the information, couldn't be happier. Camping may slow down for us a bit this year, but not completely! I know, shocked us to, well at least that it was 2 in there anyway.

Anyone want to send diapers? :shrug:

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Congratulations! Hope you don't have to go through a hurricane evacuation like we did when my wife was 7.5 months along with the boys.

BTW - they get a lot bigger when they are carrying two (no offense to the mama, you just might want to remember that for your camping trips).

I guess a bigger camper is now in your future?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Oh my gosh!!!!! :yippie: Congratulations!

No advice for handling twins... I barely lived through two kids that were 25 months apart! :)

When are your new arrivals due?

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Should be mid May, possibly April since they may come early. And yes, a bigger camper will be in order when we do get back to camping a lot, for sure. I really dont know how much we will be going this year, one infant would be OK, but I dont know about 2 infants and one child. Maybe by Fall we will try it out.

Yeah she is feeling pretty huge at the moment and thinking , "wow, I have a long way to go, how big am I going to get"?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Congrats! Not unlike Kiteri, I have enough work with my two little girls, who are two and a half years apart.

I wish you good luck, though!:comfort_: And, hope you get enough sleep!

·
Registered
735 Posts
WOW!!!!! WOW!!!!!! Congratulations! I'm so very happy for you. FINALLY Some good news for once. We've had so much bad luck and bad news lately I'm starting to lose my mind. You are going to have your hands full but hey. It'll be worth it. Good luck and Congratulations again.

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, will definitely have our hands full, but agree, it will be worth it. My sister also has twins, so we, and the grandparents, have been around it once. Hopefully that will help.

I really hate to hear the bad news is still your way, I sure hope it gets better for yall soon, I know it will.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I really hate to hear the bad news is still your way, I sure hope it gets better for yall soon, I know it will.
A friend of ours passed away last Wed at Michelle's work (Ford Motor Company). I worked with her as a student at For for 5 years. She was a wonderful person, Mother of two (7 & 5). It was a work related accident involving a fork lift. That's the 3rd funeral I've attended sense October. This one was the toughest loss. All the other bad luck we had over the past couple of months seem so small now that I really think about it. We did get some great news this past week, Michelle's sister is having a baby. An oops but everyone is happy about it and My sister is having a baby too. Another oops (she's still so young but I need to be supportive of it) And we are all happy about that too. Children bring out so much joy.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Holy smokes that was a friend of yours.....

So sorry for your loss..

Hopefully 2009 will be much more happier for you and your family!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Holy smokes that was a friend of yours.....

So sorry for your loss..

Hopefully 2009 will be much more happier for you and your family!
Yes she was. I guess you heard about it. Very sad. There was so many people at the funeral that it filled the intire home. We had to use the Rogers (Old Nortel building) parking lot.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Yes she was. I guess you heard about it. Very sad. There was so many people at the funeral that it filled the intire home. We had to use the Rogers (Old Nortel building) parking lot.
Ya I heard about it, very sad indeed..

My friend works in that building, surprised you found parking there..

·
Registered
735 Posts
It wasn't easy!! We made all the directional and building signs there for rogers. I know the area well.
Sorry to use this thread for my downer news Todd. Congrats again, that's such great news.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well, I ask this question for a reason.....Because we are having them :shocked:

Thought I would share the information, couldn't be happier. Camping may slow down for us a bit this year, but not completely! I know, shocked us to, well at least that it was 2 in there anyway.

Anyone want to send diapers? :shrug:
I missed this thread, sorry. But congrats. My wife is twin, so I'm sure her mom could give some good advice.....she if she could remember back that long:rotflmao1:

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, we are still waiting...... I will say this though, they will be here FOR sure on wednesday this week. She is being induced. So I will check in as I can, but will be pretty busy for the next week. Wish us luck!

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Here's what I can tell you - this is a lot more hectic than when one is born. Don't get shook up by all the running around the doctors and nurses do on Wednesday. My wife delivered one naturally then the other by C section 30 minutes later. Just take it in stride.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts