Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Water Plant People in nature Natural landscape Flash photography

Enjoy the sun slowly rising to begin your day. You don’t need to be in a hurry to get anywhere by a certain time. Just sit by the campfire sipping your morning coffee or a cup of hot cocoa. Finding Peace In Nature Camping
How do you find peace when you're camping?

·
Registered
155 Posts
All I need to do is go camping by myself. Cell phone off, no Internet, no bricks and asphalt, no traffic and all the time in the world to do nothing but sit in a chair, poking at a fire or sit and watch the trees grow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
All I need to do is go camping by myself. Cell phone off, no Internet, no bricks and asphalt, no traffic and all the time in the world to do nothing but sit in a chair, poking at a fire or sit and watch the trees grow.

Same same. Just being away from other people, and away from technology. Hang in my hammock in the woods, reading a book, I'm good.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Get rid of kids for the day (or week:)), especially with bouncing balls, technology, barking dogs and then find the most out of the way place that's away from humankind and totally relax. Better than going to spa and health centres, and finding you are worrying about the cost:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I love just listening to nature. Reading a book or watching the fire. I love viewing the stars at night.

·
Registered
28 Posts
To find peace in camping I wait for the night. And the sound captured in this video is something I look for to find peace in camping.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZS8UsewTYU[/ame]

·
Registered
107 Posts
We have a few great Viet Nam friends Army,Navy, Air police. We still enjoy life. We love eating together wifes love women's stuff. Just being alive is great....:surprise::vs_smirk::vs-kiss::vs_bananasplit:

·
Super Moderator
5th Wheel Camper
90 Posts
for me, the peace in nature, when it is louder than the unnatural, is where i find the most peace. it is hard to describe, but when you hear it, you know it. it is getting harder and harder to find that peace, so i usually resort to A) finding louder nature (waterfall...), or B) ignoring the sounds and seeking a visual peace.
as much as i like music, if i listen while out camping, it is always with headphones. the idea is to take my mind off the unnatural, but not add to it for others.

at least that is my version of peace while camping. not silence, but nature in ether a visual or full experience.

~Travis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts