Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Starting to make plans for the "Golden years" which includes hoping to buy a fifth wheel with the idea of finding a nice seasonal campground spot for it. As I've seen on other posts here, I too am a Civil War Reenactor, and I live in Pa. so a spot in or close to Gettysburg is what I envision. A Hi to all. Rudy:10220:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hmmmm, I guess you reenactors are making the rounds in this forum. I was just having a senior moment.... "Didn't a few of us just respond to someone like this".

Yes we did! But I think I recall he lived in Florida and he was humbling himself about reenacting being a wierd activity.

We told him we were impressed that so many you have dedicated yourselvesnto the preservation of such an important part of U.S. History.

Therefore the same goes for you! Welcome and we hope we can one day see this activity in person. Gettysburg would be the granddaddy of them all and as a participant in that activity, we should hope you spend your time in the bivouacs for the Blue or Gray and you can give us the keys to your 5er to use as participants in the audience... :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts