Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum and site and also new to posting, so please forgive my mistakes. I have an old 1973 Winnebago that I have nicknamed Winniesaurus! I am fixing her up and currently am living in her part time while I have a short teaching job. Not much time for this, but it should be fun.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome
Have you tried RVing yet other than where you're at? You must have an old 318 or is it a bigger engine? It's hard to believe now but in that era Dodge chassies were about all there was, times change.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome :welcome: to the forum

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all! I haven't been back to send you a note as I have been working hard teaching, but really enjoying my time in the motorhome. I had the black and grey tanks replaced and a new toilet put in before this trip, but it appears there is a leak somewhere just beside or behind where the black water outflow connection is......ugh, so I need to get it home and get it fixed. But otherwise ok and having a good time, can't wait to have all the problems fixed and a little cash from this job and if there is any left to go out on the road with my hubby! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts