Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up and saying hello! Been camping for years, starting with a tent. I miss that type of camping sometimes. I own an '89 Prowler Lynx 19E since it was new. I may have some questions about a couple things.

Jim

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad to have you Jim, I am sure you can share a thing or two as well!
Thanks, I have been 'around' campers and camping a long time now. Not only my camper, but growing up as a kid too! Course... that kind of info on them is probably obsolete now.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome! I'm with you. I miss tent camping too. But I look at it this way, When I wake up in the morning, I would prefer to be able to get up and walk! LOL!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! I'm with you. I miss tent camping too. But I look at it this way, When I wake up in the morning, I would prefer to be able to get up and walk! LOL!

Well... now that you mention it... the last time we had our tent out (2 years ago) the air mattress lost most of it's air the first night, and the second night... no hope for it at all. Although, It was only for 2 nights.

I am going to post a question about 'camper' mattresses in another thread anyway.

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts