Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm pretty new to the camping world. I honestly had no intentions of buying a camper… Ever… But after two camping trips in a tent on a "buddy site" next to my cousins camper set up all nice and convenient with two kids smushed between my wife and I, it quickly became a no brainer. My cousin decided to get a new camper which nudged me to buy their old jayco. Now I'm addicted to this camping thing.
I decided after a couple of camping trips with this thing that there are nice people in New Jersey after all and being unplugged from cellular devices And hanging around the campfire is pretty awesome! So anyways, I'm looking forward to talking to and getting to know yous as well as learning and sharing what I pick up!

Here's my set up: 04 Jayco Jay Flight 27bh pulled around with a 14 Nissan Armada (till I get my real tow rig still not 100% on what exactly that's gonna be)

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.