Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old Biker, old Shovelhead Chopper, not so old Coleman Cobra tent, backpack stove, sacks to put everything in, and bungees enough to tie it all fast to the chop and ride to wherever I end up, and sleep under the stars.

Primitive camper I guess, I carry necessities, make what I need when I get there, (like candle lamps out of soda or beer cans you can read by)
cook dinner in foil in a hole in the ground, make tea on the stove, food hangs in an onion bag on a tree branch, and so on.

know how to do laundry in a shower, cook fish on a stick over a fire.

Main thing is, don't matter where I make home, when I leave, you do not know I was there.

This looks like a great place, looking forward to meeting other motorcycle lunatics like me who think riding 900 miles to sleep on the ground for a week is not insane.

Blessings,
Chopper

RSDF= Ride Saved, Die Free

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
re: Brevard

I am a couple hundred east of there, have been there delivering, never camping. You are correct, nice area. If you ever have opportunity,
Staunton River State Park in Scottsburg VA is one of the prettiest places I have ever seen. Also very reasonable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.