CamperCommunity Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Campers, I hale from the great State of Texas and I look forward to sharing my families camping tips and horror stories. I also look forward to getting more ideas and information.

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Hi Campers, I hale from the great State of Texas and I look forward to sharing my families camping tips and horror stories. I also look forward to getting more ideas and information.
Howdy Texas! Come share some of those stories, looking forward to it.

GO COWBOYS!!!! sorry, had to throw that in there

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hi Fizz.Wecome! I'm new here too. I look forward to reading your stories.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi there Fizz! I think this is a great place to spend some time. What part of Texas are you and your family from? I have a cousin who lives close to your state. I look forward to hearing about your camping trips. I would love to know the places to visit if I ever do.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hi there Fizz! I think this is a great place to spend some time. What part of Texas are you and your family from? I have a cousin who lives close to your state. I look forward to hearing about your camping trips. I would love to know the places to visit if I ever do.
hey grace, long time no see. You were around in the old forum werent you? :welcome: back

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yes, I was in the old one. I see the new format and some new members too. This is sure a fun way to keep in touch with everyone. We all have the same interests about camping. I especially like to hear from people in different states and countries.

·
Registered
429 Posts
thats great, glad to see back around again. Kind of slow round here during the off season, but I suspect it will pick back up come spring time. Everyone will be knocking the dust off the campers and ready to go :whistling:

·
Registered
367 Posts
That's very true about things going in a different pace after Christmas. It does take time to get rid of the stress of the holidays. Then I think people get renewed energy again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts