Camper Community Forums banner

Help identifying tent style

272 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Happy Joe
Hi All! Newbie here.
Can someone please tell me the 'type' of tent that is shown in the pic below?
Do you know of any company that makes something similar or even close?
Sky Tent Shade Tints and shades Landscape

Thanks 4 the replies!
See less See more
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is called a dining fly. Look up Philmont dining fly. You can purchase light weight tarps, Kelty makes one. They can be pitched in different configurations.
  • Like
Reactions: 2
1 - 1 of 5 Posts