Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My name Is Tracy
I live in IL, I grew up going camping every yr with my family in Wisconsin at Devils lake state park. When we got older it was camping every weekend up near Rockford IL. I am a single mother of a 12 yr old boy who is just now learning the fun of tent camping. I love to camp and fish.I am excited to say I will be camping for the first time ever at starved rock state park IL at the end of July. I hope to get many good tips from this site and learn from others who have been camping longer then I have as there is always more to learn. I hope everyone enjoys there time under the stars because to me there is nothing better then the smell of a campfire and a nice summer breeze going thru your tent at night.

·
Registered
971 Posts
If you need some questions answered, there's no such things as a dumb one. Ask away and I'm sure someone will come up with an answer. I'll admit, there might be some dumb answers, but again, no question is dumb.

·
Registered
82 Posts
well said young lady,a campfire,the breeze,good food,and every once and a while a cold beer to boot,my old stomping grounds is minnesota.:welcome:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts