Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
iLLUMENATIONZ LED Lighting and Power solutions
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I joined today from Wixom, Michigan and I'm excited to meet people who share a passion for the outdoors. For years, I've been wanting to tent camp but I put it off until this year because once I get into something, I go head first and fully immerse myself into it. I dove into photography that way and ended up doing weddings and other special events for a while. Then I got into saltwater aquariums and had non-reefs for a long time. Next, came landscaping and I couldn't get enough of the beautiful landscape options available here in Michigan. Now, comes tent camping. I've bought 3 tents (a 2-3 person and two 1 person tents) with plans to drag a few family members out with me soon. I've been collecting ideas through social media and with such a long list of places to go, I'm really not sure where to begin.

Finally, I've established a new business selling LED flashlights and portable power solutions. I decided to get fully immersed into a product lineup called Nitecore and had plans to offer others as well, but with the component shortage situation out there, the competing products aren't letting newbs like me, represent. I'm thrilled with the Nitecore lineup so for now, I'm going to shift my focus toward tent camping and seeing areas of Michigan I wouldn't have explored otherwise and I get to use my Nitecore products.

I figured that the combination of interests (camping and online sales) might be a good way to get to know more people while enjoying nature. I'm eager to learn from all of you and I hope I can answer any questions you might have about Nitecore's lineup as well. Please don't hesitate to reach out any time and I'll do what I can to answer your questions.

Looking forward to learning!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome!,
...to the forum from Colorado.

Enjoy!

Reactions: LetsGetLit

·
iLLUMENATIONZ LED Lighting and Power solutions
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I think I've gotten bit by the bug. I've been on shopping sites all afternoon looking at portable hot water containers and one thing has led me to another. This is going to be a fun season!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Be careful once you get bitten by the camping bug it can turn into an addiction...

Gear shopping and planning along with gear modification are some of my favorite winter activities...

Enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts