Camper Community Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am from Southeastern Oklahoma. I am a happily married, mother of four. We are from a time town the entire southern tip of Oklahoma is nothing but a bunch of Hillbilly ********! If you don't camp, four wheel drive, own an ATV, fish or hunt, you don't wanna visit here. Looking forward to being involved in a forum just for me! Nice to meet you all...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome, welcome, welcome

Glad to have you visit and hopefully become a longlasting member. I hope you had a great Christmas.

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Hello! I am from Southeastern Oklahoma. I am a happily married, mother of four. We are from a time town the entire southern tip of Oklahoma is nothing but a bunch of Hillbilly ********! If you don't camp, four wheel drive, own an ATV, fish or hunt, you don't wanna visit here. Looking forward to being involved in a forum just for me! Nice to meet you all...
Hey Cassie,

glad to see you back online. You have found the right place, if i aint huntin, fishin, camping or all the above, i am probaly sleeping :10311:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Welcome Cassie! We have much in common. I am also a mother of five daughters. I moved to Tulsa, OK after graduation. I got an apartment with my cousin Julie. We both got jobs and worked. That city has streets that are perpendicular. She got married and still lives there. You must love being in a nice quiet corner of Oklahoma!:welcome:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Well Cassie! I was wondering what you have been doing? Maybe you are busy with the children. I know that feeling. I stay busy most of the time. Tonight they are watching "Lion King". Friday's are our movie time together. It's the end of the week, and they are tired. Me too.:rolling-eyes:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Oklahoma was a wonderful state! Everyone there is so nice and polite. They had me saying "Howdy!" I had a accent from Minnesota. They would look at me and ask, "Where are you from?"

·
Registered
367 Posts
If have watched the movie "Fargo" then you can pin the accent exactly. It has a certain sound and intonation. The "Oh Yah" which nobody understands. I have a Virginia accent now. Perhaps I wasn't that offensive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts