Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,
My wife and I just bought or first travel trailer, it is a 72' Frolic 20Ft. and it is a fixer upper, thats ok though I am up for the challange. My plan for now is to do some estatics and fix anything that needs fix'n so that we can get out a couple times this year.
She is going to make it pretty (clean and paint) and I am going to build a couch/bed/table, put in a tank and try and figure out how the hot water system works, put in new countertops, and put in a septic (black tank?) tank.
This winter, after hunting season, I plan on pulling it apart from floor to top and making it new again.
I have gone through some of this site and what a wonderful community you all have here. If you have any questions please ask as I am sure, being the newbie :shrug:that I am I will have plenty of questions along the road for you. Thanks for having us and we look forward in sharing our adventures with you.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Congrats on your first trailer! Sounds like a fun project, you will have to post some before, during and after pics along the way so we can see it. Everyone here is glad to help, so post away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.