Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am a new member from NE Ohio. We started camping last summer in a bus to motorhome conversion and just two weeks ago we bought a 31ft travel trailer. We are so excited to have the opportunity to broaden our horizons! I am excited to get to know everyone on here!

Jennifer:10220:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Wow... and if that bus can tow this trailer you can have your own neighborhood wherever you go.

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL!!! Thanks!

We are selling the bus, so no travelling community for us!

I can't imagine what it would be like to sleep on bench seats!:rotflmao1: We had a queen plush mattress in there! Way better than the standard matts that come in campers! We actually traded mattresses with the camper when we got it, so when we sell the bus it has the mattress from the camper, LOL!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hmmm, I wonder if trading the mattress - you kept the Bus/MH home one and swapped it with the new one from the trailer - would help with the sale. Getting a used mattress often bothers some people and I've heard some ordinances forbid it and the bus conversion having a brad new mattress could be positive selling point.

What are you using to tow your new trailer? Is 31' the size of the living quarters, or is it the tongue to rear bumper (actual) length. There is a difference. We had a 27' TT but it turned out to be more than 30' when the square storage bumper and the tongue in the front were on it. That difference in length sure changes the turning pivot point.

Be very careful of rear trailer swing when making sharp turns. It does happen and may cause a problem if not considered especially in tight spaced campgrounds.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome JenJackson. I'm not here much due to work and busy family life but now that the summer is winding down, I'm hoping to be more often.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts