CamperCommunity Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled across this site while checking out one of my fishing sites. My family and I bought our first RV in 2005 and have been loving it for the last three years. Our kids (3) are all teenagers and like staying in an RV over a tent and so does my wife (Cindy). If anyone has any good recipes to share Cindy would love it! If anyone has any questions on where to camp, fish, hunt or enjoy Michigan, let us know and we'll help you out. I do have one question: Does anybody know of a "teen friendly" campground in MI or IN? What I mean is activities and such for the 15-18 year teen range???? Let me know please.

·
Registered
429 Posts
:welcome: tbass! There is a lot of good folks and information here!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome tbass. I am new here also, but it is a great resource for camping information with some knowledgeable people willing to help out.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Welcome Tbass !

Welcome to this site Tbass. So you were checking out some fishing sites and came here. This place has people from all over the U.S. and Canada. I am originally from Minnesota. I am the mother of 5 daughters and live in VA. I have camped near you, in Wisconsin, but not officially in Michigan. You came to the right place. In this place we are a close knit family sharing stories and recipes too. I'd love to hear about yours, too. :welcome:

·
Registered
32 Posts
welcome michigander

Welcome from another michigan camper... there is a new campground in mayville michigan ... just north of flint that I guess has bands and things on the weekend... heated pool and such.... we are going there for halloween this year.... its called Krystal lake. What part of michigan are you in

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome to the site tbass. Lots of great advice here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all

Thank you all for a warm welcome. Gordito, I am near Lansing. My wife (Cindy) and I look forward to sharing with you good folks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Imlay City

tbass.. we are just in imlay city... other side of Lapeer...

Have you tried camping at the oakland county parks.. addison and Groveland.. Addison has the seven miles of mountain bike trails and Groveland has the water slide....

Do you camp alot at sleepy hollow.. went there once last year and loved it... thats my kind of camping.. hooked in to a muskie there also.. that was a bonus..

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome Tbass from a fellow Michigander:10220:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts