Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Tent camping, Backpacking, Car camping
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I run camping, climbing, hiking and Snow leopard photography tours in western Himalayan region. The cultural experiences include tribal festivals tours, monastery/temple tours, and village homestay experiences. I trudge on the least explored trails and terrains of Kinnaur, Spiti, Uttarkashi and Garhwal region. Raacho team's knightly prowess in offbeat travel, trekking expeditions, and road trips to remotest Himalayan valleys is evident from tailor-made itineraries of treks like Lamkhaga pass, 3 passes trek (Auden's col, Mayali pass, Patangini Dhar), Two passes trek (Borasu pass, Bali pass ), Kinner Kailash Parikrama trek ( Charang - La ), Bhabha pass and Mangsu pass trek.

You can read my trekking and camping experiences here:
Raacho Trekkers' Blog | Raacho Trekkers

·
Super Moderator
5th Wheel Camper
85 Posts
Welcome to the forum! we hope you enjoy your visit while we revive this forum. :)

~Travis

·
Super Moderator
5th Wheel Camper
85 Posts
Thanks Travis. This forum doesn't seem to have many active members.
it was active a while back, but got plagued with SPAM. i came along and i am working my best, as a Super Moderator, to get rid of the SPAM and hopefully it will then attract more members. it is my hope that when word gets out that the SPAM is being dealt with, that members will return. new members, such as yourself, are also crucial to reviving this forum. :)

there are a few other quiet members here that still hang around, and i know i would love to see pictures and read stories of camping and hiking. i suspect the other members would love to as well. :)

~Travis

·
Super Moderator
5th Wheel Camper
85 Posts
raachotrekkers
my you must have great WiFi LOL I am in east TN in smoky mnt the virus here is running crazy because of stupid people some even takin hourse meds that treat heart worms
and i bet those taking the horse meds are the same people calling the vaccinated people "sheep" for "following the herd" ;)

but on a serious note, trying to keep politics out of it (politics just cause more arguments than they solve), people taking livestock medication designed for animals, and not even COVID-19, just because their herd says it would work, is stupid and irresponsible. People need to start trusting doctors again. they are the ones with the education to make the best known choices. not the people ranting and raving on social media.
at least that is my opinion on that subject.

~Travis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts