Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I'm a complete newbie with an RV and I'm looking to sponge up all the wisdom everyone has to share! We're planning on picking it up sometime next week and I have a huge amount of information to learn before we go on our vacation. Yeah tech manuals...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yay for you!! Enjoy all the learning - I tend to overthink everything but I'm learning to just take it as it comes. It gets easier all the time...except backing the trailer up. It's divorce court everytime! haha

Welcome!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome aboard and congratulations !

Since I bought my first travel trailer 15 years ago, it's been a non-stop love affair (bordering on addiction) I now full-time and wouldn't trade it for all the gold in ft. knox. You learn as you go, every trip you learn something, heck, I learn somethin new almost everytime I visit this site ! In all my life's experiences, I've never met a group of people who are friendlier and more willing to share knowledge than campers, truly the best mankind has to offer !(or womankind, lol )

·
Registered
483 Posts
Well said Mark and I totally agree..

Some folks call us trailer trash, well if the folks that I have met over the years camping are trailer trash then I guess I am too and dam well proud of it...

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
You will learn a lot from each trip, experience will prove to be more beneficial than any book or reading you can do. Not to say it isnt good to be prepared though, but as you go you will learn. Good luck, ask questions, keep us posted on how it goes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts