Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have just discovered this site so I thought I would check it out. I am currently on a camping trip in northern Queensland, Australia.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Well, g'day mate!

Somehow.... being on a camping trip.... in Queensland, Australia... then being able to post a topic on the internet..... hmmmm, just seems to take away a little bit of "getting away" from it all. LOL

Welcome!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
RVing Aussie

The last 15 years I worked was at Amtrak, our passenger rail service. During that time I was surprised at how many Austrailians and New Zealanders came here to vacation. I never had a bit of trouble with any of them but did find them to be bright, warm, funny, very down to earth and in short, damn good folks. Since we do a lot of camping here I think it would be great if we could hear what your fine country has to offer. If you have friends that camp please tell them of our websight and encourage them to contribute to our sight. Thanks for writing and please continue, Gerry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thankyou all for the great welcome! I look forward to joining in some of the camping discussions. Artmart, I agree with you about pushing the boundaries of 'getting away' by being able to access the internet and then speaking with you guys halfway round the world while I'm in the middle of 'nowhere' in Australia. I just couldn't resist the temptation. LOL

·
Registered
971 Posts
LOL...

Technology at its best...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts