Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings! I just found this site. Have camped all my life. My grandparents took me several places in their vintage camper when I was young. I have stayed in campers and in tents. My husband and I just bought our first small camper and I am looking for inspiration. This seems like a friendly group so I'm giving it a try! :10220:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! I'm glad you gave us a try!!! Lots of great info and advice here.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome to the forum dont be shy around here we have a very helpful bunch here

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@ctfortner----we got a 1965 "JoyTime" - whatever that is - never heard of that - cute as a button, though! I'm very familiar with Shasta(that's what I grew up with), Scotty's, and all the others.

Can someone help me out? Anyone out there know anything about a "JoyTime"? I can't find anything on the net. I have found info on the trailer itself that it was manufactured in Rockford, OH.

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Wow, your not kidding. There is nothing out there about a joytime! Found a couple for sale, but thats it, no other information. I grew up camping in a 13' shasta, lots of great memories.

·
Registered
162 Posts
@ctfortner----we got a 1965 "JoyTime" - whatever that is - never heard of that - cute as a button, though! I'm very familiar with Shasta(that's what I grew up with), Scotty's, and all the others.

Can someone help me out? Anyone out there know anything about a "JoyTime"? I can't find anything on the net. I have found info on the trailer itself that it was manufactured in Rockford, OH.
To be a smart A it sounds like the time from when I first met my first wife until our marriage haha. If only I could have a dollar for every RV make that has come and gone. Good luck on finding info on your ''Joy Time'' and let us know more about it ie size, equipment, capacities and such. Interesting to see what was state of the art 45 years ago. My first RV was a 64' 13ft Field and Stream I bought in 72. I just used it to sleep in when I worked away from home 4 nights a week for 3 years so I didn't get any towing experience.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts