Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everybody? My name is Leandro, 31 yr and I live in NJ with my wife! :biggrin:

We just started talking about Camping last week, as we wanna visit Washington DC we are thinking in start camping there.

While I'm tipping this we are watching some youtube videos about camping, I will buy a simple tent, check wathever we need and go camp. So any tips helps.

Thank you :thumbup1:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome to the world of camping Leo. When we started, way back in the 1980s, we couldn't afford package holidays to Spain, so we decided on camping. My hubby was in the British Forces in northern Germany, so our first trip was Holland, West Germany (as it was then), including visiting Hamlin (the Pied Piper story), visited the Ruhr dams made famous of the Lancasters using bouncing bombs to take out the dams during WW2, then into Belgium and back to Holland staying in Arnhem (A Bridge Too Far), then back home to Manchester in England. We've never looked back since:). Just to say that your world's your oyster and you can go wherever you please and meet lots of friends along the way

1 - 2 of 2 Posts