Camper Community Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone from Shermans Dale , PA.. I was doing a search on Google about black streak removal for my camper and came along this board so i thought would join since i found a site i am actually interested in . Can't wait to search out all the good stuff this forum has to offer . See ya around the campfire........Chris

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcpme to the site cts424. Lots of great info on here.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome fellow Pennsylvanian!!!!! :welcome:

I am from the Johnstown/Altoona area.

Lots of nice people here... you will be glad you joined!!!!!

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Hello Chris, welcome to the site. We are glad you found us, there is a lot of knowledgeable campers on the site that are willing to share what they know. Yall been out camping yet this year?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes we have been out once this year already . We went out to Paradise Stream Campground three weeks ago and what a time we had !! We got there Friday afternoon and the weather was in the mid 60's . On Saturday it rained all night (3 inches worth) and to our surprise when we got up Sunday morning , the stream that runs along the entrance road was over the banks and everybody in the campground was stranded until 3 o'clock that afternoon . But as my luck is , i didn't find out we were flooded in until AFTER i had everything packed up , turned off , truck hooked up , kid and dog in the truck , and ready to go . But the good thing was , I wasn't out of beer !!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Welcome Chris! It's is so nice to find another member from Pennsylvania. I am in Virginia on the coast. You probably have several places to camp near you. It's always good to hear about someone else's camping experiences, too.:welcome:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts