Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, :10220: I grew up camping Mom and Dad had TT's MH's tents, we camped about every weekend in the summer mostly at private owned campgrounds. Now 15 years later, married and a 7 yo. son we just purchased a well used 1984 24' Yellowstone TT that is in great shape to get back into camping with.

Thanks for a great site to share and learn!
Andrew
NW Ohio

·
Registered
971 Posts
And a new generation of memories will now commence!

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome
You might want to make a shakedown campout to find any problems before your first outing. I think used RVs are the best values if they don't have any serious issues.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome
You might want to make a shakedown campout to find any problems before your first outing. I think used RVs are the best values if they don't have any serious issues.
I agree, I spent a whole day hooking up and going through everything found the hot water tank not hooked up to the plumbing, I am assuming because it leaks, all else worked great. Then we stayed in it over last weekend in the driveway and found the frig. working too well:shrug: was down to 25 deg. I am very glad to have found this before the campground!!!:10001:

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Welcome from TN! Congrats on the camper, man you and your son will have some great memories using it. I have VERY fond memories growing up tent camping and then upgrading to our Shasta camper. It was so small you couldnt breathe, but I wouldnt trade those days for anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts