Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5th Wheel Camper
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on October 5th, i had an operation to remove a large hemorrhoid . the operation was a success, and i came out without any major complications.

though i have been running a fever of 101.7F, the wound was checked today and the stitches look good, but something called cellulitis was found possibly, in the area. i have been given antibiotics, and hope to be doing even better as days progress.

i was feeling better today, for some reason, so i stopped in to take care of a few reports, and moderator approval tasks :D

·
Registered
420 Posts
Welcome Back!
I hope every thing heals well.
Enjoy!

Reactions: travis.farmer

·
Super Moderator
5th Wheel Camper
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, things are no going as well as i had hoped... there are now some additional difficulties that make going back to work very difficult right now.
what's worse, my landlord is getting after me about my 5th wheel camper. "what are you going to do with that? if you can't work, you can't fix it!" is what i am dealing with. more than anything, i would like to fix it and get away from the landlord issue. ;)
but who knows what a new summer will bring. maybe i will be better by then.

anyway, i am still here trying to do my best to take care of the SPAM. i actually got a laugh from the audacity of one of them. a false question of if it was necessary to bring along a commercial freezer, when hiking or camping, with a link to some huge commercial freezers. clearly a failed attempt to hide a link within a seemingly legitimate question. but seriously, commercial freezers? when hiking? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Happy Joe
1 - 3 of 3 Posts