Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Thanks!!! I hope 2009 treats everyone well!

I will be home tonight nursing my boy back to health after his tonsils were removed this morning. :comfort_:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Happy new year to all! I'm still nursing myself back to health... I'm a D.J.(Karaoke) I still can barely speak after singing (and drinking) well into the new year, lol ! I'm looking forward to a great year of camping in Pa.... lots of hiking, canoeing, and enjoying the natural setting that this beautiful state has to offer in it's state run campgrounds ! (I also hand build wooden canoes for a very competetive price if anyone's interested) If any members are from Pa and would like to discuss a summer gathering, please contact me at 814-236-7570... Happy camping to all !!!!!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
:hny:​

Be safe out there and lets look forward to a wonderful 2009 camping season!
Happy New Year to you too. I haven't been here much lately. It's been a rough few months for me and my family. The Christmas break wasn't all that great :comfort_: But I check in once in a while to cheer myself up. Thanks to everyone for that.:10001: However, the kids had a wonderful Christmas and were both spoiled. Now that things are getting back to normal, we're really looking forward to spring and going camping. COME ON SPRING!!!!!!! :icon_smile_bbq:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts