Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wishing everyone on the Camper Community a safe, healthy and very happy holidays!
I hope everyone passes the winter season with ease and that spring will bring new energy for camping :)
Along with the new toys for camping that Santa has left :)

Carl & Michelle

·
Registered
971 Posts
Merry Christmas to you!! (sorry I didn't use "Happy Holidays", but feel free to use whatever you are used to in return and whatever is acceptable to you and respective of others. I certainly mean no disrespect and look forward to varying and similar end of year greetings)

We have obligations most years and can't get away, but it would be fun to hear if anyone has Camping in their Christmas plans. This would be a good place to post them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Merry Christmas :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! I hope everyone is well and has a very Merry Christmas. We have a lot of snow and I'm REALLLLLLLY missing camping right now. But we have Hockey! That will help pass the time. That and.......... Have a great but more importantly, a safe holiday. Please don't drink and drive. Arrive alive, don't drink and drive. Just today, in Brampton Ontario, a husband and wife were in their car delivering news papers to make some extra cash to buy some more Christmas presents for their kids when some idiot took, no stoled his parents car, while drunk and smashed into their car. Now we have a couple of kids that lost their mother today and their father is in the hospital in critical condition. All because some 18 year old kid thought it would be cool to take the car out for a joy ride! Makes me sick to my stomach that people think that this still okay to drink and drive. Sorry, Kind of hit me a little hard today. Keep safe everyone and we'll talk in the new year. For all of you down south, happy camping! I'm very jealous. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
:xmastree::xmastree::santa::mc:
We hope everybody has a really good Christmas and A Happy New Year!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts