Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined and look forward to learning new things. We have a fifth wheel Excel. Older - 1999. The 2007 Copper Canyon camper that was going to see us through retirement got totaled out in a storm last year. LOL! So did my 2006 Buick Rendezvous.....sooooo we bought the Excel camper, a 1999 Jeep wrangler and hauled it all to AZ for 2-1/2 months after Christmas and had a blast!!!
I look forward to "meeting" you all.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Wait a minute... I'm trying to understand.... you have a fifth wheel Excel camper (trailer) and a 1999 Jeep Wrangler.... I'm guessing this was a double tow with a larger truck of some kind...

Sounds like fun.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wait a minute... I'm trying to understand.... you have a fifth wheel Excel camper (trailer) and a 1999 Jeep Wrangler.... I'm guessing this was a double tow with a larger truck of some kind...

Sounds like fun.
Exactly......my wording was not very good! We pull it all with a 3/4 ton Chevy diesel.

·
Registered
971 Posts
That's what I was afraid of... that's quite a load for a 3/4 ton. So many are convinced that with their diesel they can tow anything. That's not the case, because it's more than the diesel that performs the tow. Be careful out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts