Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys use flashlight with your gun? I need a flashlight for my gun to go camping in a forest. I find some brands online such as sure fire, tank007 flashlight, fenix, streamlight, etc. SO, what brands you are using? And what flashlights are better but price lower? I find sure fire is a little expensive.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Flash Lights

I'm looking for flash lights also for my next camping trip in the Applicantian mountains, along with other survival weapons I'm searching for. Would you advise these survival tools as the basics? It's my first time camping and I'm highly excited.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re:Flash Lights

Flashlights that are ideal for camping, hunting and search-and-rescue are the Fenix TK 15 and the Fenix TK 11. I am using Fenix TK 15.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have and like the Nitecore. Bought it after reading a lot of reviews of other lights. I always carry a AA backup in the pouch and am considering changing the black lanyard to one that is highly colorful so that I can find it easier.

I would never pay $3 for a flashlight. I have lots of the free ones from Harbor Freight. But it is better to have one reliable, performant one that lots of cheapies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts