Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
I took the survey, when completed it kinda just hung around, so I stopped it and exited. Not sure if it got posted or not. It appears you are slyly trying to find out if I'm interested in a humidifier to prevent wet firewood.

I store my firewood in a corner of the yard, it lasts forever because I only use a little bit at a campground on occasion. I keep it covered with a tarp and it doesn't rain much here so I have no need for something like this.

What school are you doing this for? This is a very odd survey for any school unless it's trying to get into the humidifier business, then it's not a school anymore, it's a business.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi thanks artmart for taking my survey, I believe it did go through because it shows so far one person has taken it. This is a project for my high school, I am from ohio and I am in a pre engineering course called Project Lead The Way and I am in the fourth year of the course and this whole year is based on my partner and I coming up with a design and going through all the steps from the research all the way to actually building and testing the final product and then presenting it to a panel of engineers.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Ah, yes. I have heard of similar programs from other kids I know, geared to getting our youth involved in entreprenurial thinking and activities. It sounds like things are different from my days in school where we just gutted frogs and cut open cow eyeballs with dull scalpels. My advanced high school programs were more computer -based and helped me get started in a very successful Computer Engineering career.

I hope there's more of a need for your product by others. Best to you and you buddy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.