Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went camping this weekend. It was great. We only camped for 1 night as my boy had his last playball class on Sunday morning but we had a great time. The Converter was replaced last Tuesday and now we have power. I love warranty’s:rotflmao1: Everything works, every thing is hooked up. We got the decks intstalled and the shed in place. All from the guy next door.:thumbup1: All of it cost me $200. I jumped on that deal pretty quick. The deck alone would have cost me $700 or more. In my photo album section I added some pictures. Feel free to have a look.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Glad it all worked out for ya Shane :thumbup1:

Sorry I have not been around much been out in NB and i could NOT remember my login id... :comfort_:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome back. Thanks, every thing is good now.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Was your "buddy" around? Or has that issue died down? Glad you had a great weekend!

I'll be "camping" in the backyard with my daughter soon, I'm sure!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL!!! Actually he wasn't there this weekend. But the guy that's beside him is just as bad. But They're ok. I went over and said hello. They were nice and told me if they were to loud to yell over and tell them to keep it down. That's when I brought up the over use of the "F" bomb. He said sorry. I guess that's to be expected. Especially after a few drinks. We'll see how it goes for a while.
Backyard camping is great. Where we live we can have campfires in our backyard which makes it better.

·
Registered
86 Posts
LOL!!! Actually he wasn't there this weekend. But the guy that's beside him is just as bad. But They're ok. I went over and said hello. They were nice and told me if they were to loud to yell over and tell them to keep it down. That's when I brought up the over use of the "F" bomb. He said sorry. I guess that's to be expected. Especially after a few drinks. We'll see how it goes for a while.
Backyard camping is great. Where we live we can have campfires in our backyard which makes it better.
Yeah, as long as there's no fire ban in the city, we can too.

Makes it more "authentic". :thumbup1:

Glad your friends are at least a bit cooperative.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Deck

When we were in the service we were transferred to Albany Ga. We lived in a mobile home at the time .....We got set up and the next door neighbor came over and we got acquainted we had a lot in common...He ask me if I would like a deck for the front of my mobile home ....I said sure but we were only going to be there for a short time and I could not afford it....He said not to worry he would take care of it....the next day a truck from the Firestone tire plant across the street showed up with 2-10 x 10 decks....they were installing the tire making equiptment in the plant they were building and they had to get rid of the wood that the equiptment came in on....the wood was 2 x 8's on 4 x 6 runners....talk about solid....all I had to do was provide cement blocks to set them on.....It was a job jacking them up but they were free.....:thumbup1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts