Camper Community Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you need any last minute gift ideas for me, just let me know:10311:

A camping world gift card works great for those who are dying to get me something.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'm ready. I finished last week. I only had to buy one gift and that was for my wife. She finished a few weeks ago. We're right on top of it this year. Most of the shopping was ordered on line. I don't do so well in traffic and huge line ups. Sears and Costco tend to be the best places to shop for everyone but for the kids Toys R Us is the place of choice.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Christmas has gone.Me my family and friens ejoyed a lot the celebritions a nd marry makings.I am very much vigorous in celebrating Christmas.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I really enjoy Christmas when it's here. But there's a part of me that is ready for it to go. When the New Year is here I forget about the whole thing. I don't like stressing over the holidays. There's way to much anticipation, most people end up disappointed. Enjoy what you can and go on !

·
Registered
105 Posts
It was fun, but I am glad its over too. Seems like christmas goes for weeks around here, lots of family gatherings to attend. Its fun, but in the end your glad its over.

·
Registered
367 Posts
That sounds like me too. The family gatherings are less though. I do spend time at different functions like Christmas concerts. And we go to my friends house for goodies like cookies, bread, and tea. She loves to bake, so I eat all of it.:clapping:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts