Camper Community Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a random thought I know, do you ever wonder where all the campers and rv's you pass on the road are going?

We were crusing around this past weekend and literally saw dozens of campers and RV's. However its not uncommon to see them all during the week as well.

We always try to get a look at their license plate to see where they are from and how far away they are from home. Sometimes its shocking to see how far they have traveled.

Cant help but wonder, where they are heading??

·
Registered
483 Posts
Its funny you know I saw more RV's this past winter than I can ever rememeber :scratchhead:

This is VERY strange for up here seeing as how we had record snow fall and it was a cold winter...

I would LOVE to know were this winter campers were heading but of course ya never get to meet up with them at rest stops or gas stations..

·
Registered
735 Posts
Me too! I've been wondering myself. I do know that there have been a few RV Shows at some of the convention centers in the GTA. and there are dealers around where I live that have been trucking them down sense February. But I've seen a few around that I know there not going to a RV show. Where is he going?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I always figured it must be some full timers traveling around to different places, or people that may have taken some vacation time to travel around.

I do wonder where they are all going though. More than that I always am thinking, I wish that was me, as I pout all the way to work. :thumbdown:

·
Registered
91 Posts
My dh and myself were counting RV on the way to church sunday morning and in about 5 miles we counted 23. WOW, yea where are they going and do they know about the gas prices ?:p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts