Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going camping in June and I am in need of a new tent. I really like the Columbia Cougar Flats II. I also like the Eureka 1310. The problem is that the campground states that the tent pads are 12x12. The Columbia is 15x10 and the Eureka is 13x10. Other than putting the tent on the driveway, what are my options? Does anyone have previous experience at Devils Fork? I remember seeing some very big tents there that I don't believe would fit on their 12x12 pad. Am I wrong? Any help would be appreciated.
Doug

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Welcome aboard :welcome:

It's been years since I went there, and the tent I took was a backpacking tent. I don't remember anything about the size of the pads. Even if your tent is a little bigger that the pad, just put your gear in the part of the tent that isn't on the pad (I have done that with a big cabin tent before).

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm planning on heading to SC for a few days this coming spring, tent camping within an hour of the beach. Do any of you know where I can find a list of camp grounds that are relatively inexpensive?

Sorry about the thread jack but both topics aren't mutually exclusive :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts