Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am going to go across this fine continent this summer for 6 months. I am looking at buying a pop up for the trip. I went across country last summer in my Jeep Liberty and a tent and I want to have a little more comfort this time due to the elongated time I will be out there. I mostly stop at national forest campgrounds or out of the way places and I will be spending most of my time in the western section of the country. I will be towing it with my 2004 Jeep liberty and I am looking for advice. I do have a tow package on it but it already has 97 thou miles on it. :) Any advice. I am not in the market for a "fancy" pup. Thanks everyone...

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Welcome aboard :welcome:

You didn't mention a price, but you sound like you would be happy with something basic - as anything would be more comfortable than a tent. If you're confident that your Jeep can handle it, you can probably find a good used deal out there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.