Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lifelong tent camper, new to having a shower tent. We looked at another shower tent on our recent RAGBRAI trip and saw a mesh/net corner shower caddy/storage that would be a great place to put shampoo and soap while showering. I can't find one in any online search. Anyone know where to find one or even what they are called? Much appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
5th Wheel Camper
85 Posts
could have been a hand-sewn item, found these, if they are helpful, from a google shopping search:

~Travis

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply. This was a 3 tiered corner shelf made of mesh. Looked like it was not hand made. I've searched for two days nothing comes up like it. This is similar but would stay wet I think.
Rectangle Bag Textile Sleeve Luggage and bags

·
Super Moderator
5th Wheel Camper
85 Posts
Thank you for the reply. This was a 3 tiered corner shelf made of mesh. Looked like it was not hand made. I've searched for two days nothing comes up like it. This is similar but would stay wet I think.
Hmm, i will keep looking.
i use this:
but then, i use an RV mostly now, and it doesn't get wet. but i will keep a look-out for it. :)

~Travis

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. I want this shelf to hang in my shower tent in the corner. In hindsight I should have asked where they got theirs.

·
Super Moderator
5th Wheel Camper
85 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts