Camper Community Forums banner

Clownin around the east side.

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  blue 
#1 ·
Hi, I have camped before but it's been awhile. Like before I will be tent camping, unlike before where I had a spacious car or minivan I am now on a 250cc Scooter. Tried it out last week traveled to Mammouth cave NP and camped overnight, have a few adjustments to make on the loading, but mostly it went well.

As for the title I expect to do most of my camping at least this year east of the mighty Mississippi, and as I perform as a clown for a living; I hope to tie that in to my travels and earn my way at least in part.

So if you know any campgrounds or local festivals that would like to hire some entertainment send them my way. bluetheclown@ymail.com

In the meanwhile hope to meet some of you nice folks both here/online and round the campfire.

As us clowns say, Bump-A-Nose
Blue

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Creamcheese, hmm gets me thinking of cheese cake yummy!

Thanks for the idea!

I ussually just look for something close to where I want to go unless the campground is the destination. Ussually it is just a place to sleep and fix a meal, maybe relax a bit between sight seeing.

Well maybe I'll see you round the camp fire.

Blue

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.