Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CT, We are campers...you know...those extra friendly people that shouldn't need controls about who can and who can not contact you. That is one of the many things that I love about camping. I wish all people were that friendly all the time. I know once in a great while somebody might need to be blocked, but I believe that there wouldn't be any problems with a more open concept(like the option of "everybody"). I hope you didn't mind my candidness, I just appreciate the open relationships that campers have. If I'm wrong, I apologize.
Dan

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Dan

No offense taken. I agree, the world would be a better place if everyone was that friendly all the time. However, you are open to contacting anyone in the forums ;)

The short story is, the other area of the website you are referring to will likely go away. Mainly because the forums are capable of doing mostly the same things now, and for the most part everyone uses it much more. Having both has grown to complicate/confuse things. There will not be any major functionality lost, as you can add/remove friends right here, PM each other, leave messages on each others profiles, etc... But there really is not a need to have it all duplicated.

I appreciate your feedback.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts