Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone :)
here in Nova Scotia it is still way too cold for camping but on TV today was Oprah ,,, it was her show about camping in Yosimite ...

boy did it ever start the camping feelings going.

I hope everyone made it through winter ok and without any health issues to hinder them. I also hope that you all will be ready to get going when the weather allows :10220:

·
Registered
971 Posts
I'll be in Yosemite in May (hope Oprah ain't there so it's not so crowded)...

I hope to be packing in July in King's Canyon.

The RV trips will be between and after that...

I love camping in all shapes and forms.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's been 20 years or so since I camped in Nova Scotia, did a trip around Cape Breton one summer with motorcycle and pup tent, then again the next year in a truck, up around Halifax, Peggys Cove, fond memories of a little bar in Musquodobit(sp?), beautiful country, great people.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Happy almost spring csinns :10220:

Can't wait to pull the trailer out of storage :thumbup1:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I ran across that show as well. Certainly an interested effort on O's part. I think she authentically tried -- and given the surroundings (camera crews, etc.) - it was probably as well as could be done.

But, -- yes -- certainly got the camping juices flowing ...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Warming up here in the Carolinas. Testing new gear including a new canvas tent for 4 days on the coast of South Carolina starting Saturday...I can't wait!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Helpful tip, stock up on dry sacks. Very underrated and often forgotten part of camping. First time you get caught in a rain storm and all your valuables get soaked though you won't forget again.
Do you own stock in sportsman guide? I don't think I've ever seen one of your posts that didn't have a link to it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts