Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
"A log book with logs on gas consumption, date, from, to, etc..." Hummmm that sounds too much like work (e.g., having to file an expense report for a business trip). Plus if I kept track of gas consumption I probably would stop driving to National or State parks and fly there or stay at home.

Now I do take lots of photographs and write stories of events that happen when I'm camping.... so I do have a record of my trips. Here is a set of photographs from a trip to Utah last summer. http://he-ruide.smugmug.com/Utah National Parks

Ruide

·
Registered
205 Posts
Grace, Thank you very much. I agree with you that digital photography has made it so easy to share experiences with others. My only regret is that I was a 35 mm SLR camera user for too long and now I have tons of printed photograps I need to scan.

Of course the other thing we have to be thankful for is that Al Gore invented the internet :)

Ruide

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.