Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I've now got a KingCamp moon saucer type chair. It is so comfortable. However, my previous camping chair, which was stolen last year, along with the caravan and other contents, was the real deal as we say in dear old Blighty. I'd bought it when visiting Auxerre in France on holiday, and visited a supermarket, must be 20 years ago. It was a tripod type chair with a head rest included. Also had a pocket on each arm which was just wide enough to drop your glass of beer in or your Stawbucks coffee. It had its own carrying bag, and was light and easy to carry, and easier still to just drop it out of its back (with a drawstring) and just pulled it open and viola, I was sat drinking a beer, whilst hubby was still unpacking his:). Being only 5ft in height, it was the perfect size, and fitted me like a glove. My hubby, who is over 6ft, sat in it when I first bought it, and even he found it comfortable as well:). He was always sorry that he didn't get one as well. Over the years of having it, I always looked around for other chairs to replace it, but I never, ever did. When it was stolen, I even went on Amazon, France to see if they sold it. But alas, no. So got my new chair as above.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was recommended by a friend and bought the Best Choice RV Outdoor Chair. I have to say that it is extremely comfortable and offers ergonomic support for the lower back and hips. The user's weight is supported with the help of an adjustable and detachable elastic band. I also like that it's extremely light because it's made of wire mesh. Wire mesh is extremely durable, strong, and environmentally friendly while being relatively inexpensive.

·
Registered
253 Posts
... Welcome to the forum!
Is your chair the zero gravity type recliner?
(I have been chair shopping, 'though not very hard, for a while).
Thanx!

Enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts