Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am trying to plan a camping trip and am looking for suggestions for good campgrounds. I would like a place that has lots of options for fishing but also stuff for a wife and some adolescent boys. Looking for a place in KY or possibly Ohio? Thanks.

·
Registered
271 Posts
check out Carter Caves State Park, we really liked it. may not be enough around for your wife but you and the boys should like it. maybe next trip let the wife pick, we kinda take it time about if one of us has a place they want to go but the other is not to keen on it. it all works out in the end.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi, In Kentucky there are great campgrounds to find and some filthy campgroud surprises. Those I can describe great offer pleasing amenties and hookups you would need while on your stay. Some filthy ones have dirty toilet and showers and picnic tables that you need to hammer. I would suggest Kamptown RV Resort because of the quality of their amenities. Swimming pool, volleyball ground. Some gameroom for your boys. Well you can also do fishing. Indeed they have great stuff and what I love is the full hookups which wasn't offered by other resorts. Or an alternative is in Calvert City which is called Cypress Lakes RV Park. Good Luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts