Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know already, over the past year or so I have not been able to devote the time and attention I once did towards CamperCommunity.com. In order to help return the site back to its former glory, I have chosen to Sell CamperCommunity.com to a company which operates a large amount of automotive and sporting forums. The new owner will take over the hosting and maintenance of the website and continue to grow it to the next level. The website has already been copied over to the new servers – this should help keep the website running smoothly.

Although VerticalScope is taking over the operational aspects of the website and you may see some changes appear as a result, the forum itself should not be greatly affected. The existing moderator staff will still maintain their rights and roles in the forum. At some point in the near future, additional staff will be brought on board to provide extra assistance to the community. The vast majority of the forum’s existing rules and regulations will stay in place – the last thing we want to do is negatively impact your experience on this website.

I will still be here as a member of CamperCommunity, and look forward to the continued growth of the community. Thanks to everyone here that have made the website what it is today.

Todd

·
Administrator
312 Posts
Hi Everyone,

My name is Adam and I work for VerticalScope, as you have read above we are now the proud owners of campercommunity.com. I would like to start out with letting you all know that we are not here to close this site or change its community; we are here to help improve the functionality of the site and help it grow to a new level. We have a great team of tech support here to fix any functional issues you have with the site, and help keep the site updated and working. I am here whenever you need help with anything, or if you have questions or concerns.

With that I would like you all to know that this is still YOUR community and we are here to work with the community and the existing staff to keep this site a place for you to come and feel at home.

Feel free to post you concerns or questions below or you can PM me any time, you may also email me at [email protected].

Thank you everyone.
Adam

·
Registered
265 Posts
First, I want to thank Todd for starting this community. I have been a member for a few years now and have enjoyed the ability to share information and conversation here.
Adamd, congratulations on your purchase and, I guess I can say, welcome to the club. :welcome:

·
Registered
970 Posts
I'm glad to hear the forum is not expected to change, or if it does, it's to make things better. Thanks to CTFortner for getting this going. Nice to meet you AdamD and I hope you don't screw anything up! LOL! just teasing.

Just looking forward to this forum's future!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Congrats on the sale Todd and thanks for asking to keeps things the same.

Although I have not been around much due to personal life getting in the way I look forward to helping the new owners Moderate this great site, assuming they still need me of course!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.