Camper Community Forums banner

RV or Tent?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is it that tenters don't like about camping in an RV? And what is it that RV Campers don't like about tenting?

·
Super Moderator
5th Wheel Camper
85 Posts
I like both actually, but a camper/RV tends to keep out what you want to stay out a little better than a tent. however, a tent can get you into places a camper will keep you out of.
interesting poll, i will wait to see the results. :)

~Travis

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love that there was a poll taken for camper vs tent - PERIOD, but camper vs tent on a camper community forum. Of course, 100% of the responses are going to be for the camper. You feel safer in a camper too than having a thin piece of fabric between you and bigfoot.

·
Super Moderator
5th Wheel Camper
85 Posts
I love that there was a poll taken for camper vs tent - PERIOD, but camper vs tent on a camper community forum. Of course, 100% of the responses are going to be for the camper. You feel safer in a camper too than having a thin piece of fabric between you and bigfoot.
Camper in this instance (forum name), means "one whom is camping". So really it applies to both.

I like both types of camping, but yes, I feel safer with a wall, even if it is just paneling and thin aluminum between me and the wildlife that happens to see me as a food source.

-Travis

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts