Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I sit here browsing my favorite website in my "high-tech" camper,(i.e.home) a steady downpour of Pa. end of summer rain is pitty-pattering on my metal roof.... the relaxing sound of which could almost lull me into a deep enough sleep to rival any bears hibernation period, causing me to awake with an appearance similar to the fabled rip van winkle.
It's nights like these that I really appreciate this lifestyle ! :thumbup1:

"if life gives you lemons, make lemonade, if life gives you coca-cola,find someone who's life has given them rum, and have a party ! lol ! :rotflmao1:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Mark,

I agree with your attitude. I've recently wondered why some folks hate walking in the rain especially if you are camping. One of my associates pointed out that I wear a hat and she has to worry about her hair do :rolling-eyes:

Ruide

·
Registered
735 Posts
I don't mind the rain one bit. Thats why they invented rain coats. I love to sit out under my awning and listen to the rain fall. It forces you to kick back and relax and forget about your stress. Playing games insite the trailer with the kids or just enjoying a great movie. Some of my best memories are the times when we're caming in the rain.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts