Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the activities director at a small Christian College located in the southeast. I have dreamed of planning a fall break trip where I rent travel trailers and invite students to come along. Group size would likely be 15-20 staying in 3-4 travel trailers. This would be a College sponsored trip and therefore no alcohol allowed. These students would be respectful, but still full of youthful energy. I would be grateful for any suggestions around the Great Smoky Mountain region for camp grounds suitable to host college aged students with inspiring natural destinations close by (hiking, climbing, rafting, etc). Looking to book for October 2017. Thanks in advance for any advice.

-jason<><

·
Registered
1 Posts
Now there are a lot of parks where you can go camping with teenagers. In college, we used to go camping twice a year in large groups. Because I was getting my psychology bachelor degree in college, we often did psychological experiments while camping. Some people didn't even know they were participants in the experiment, so their behavior was real. It was interesting to see how people's behavior changed when the environment changed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts