Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought a 1.5 acre piece of land for camping in the Adirondacks we have been a few times and other times we have been going there to just clean up the overgrown property while keeping as many trees as possible. Other times we just go have a picnic there.
Anyone else doing this. Future ideas maybe power and a well septic for long time stays. We are currently waiting for a survey to figure out the exact lines so we don't trespass any properties.

Here is a street view of the property.
https://www.google.com/maps/@43.445...4!1svh0mZIoQr0Sja3cirWHHeQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Here is a picture of the brook area.

No outhouse so we bring a portable toilet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thats a nice area, been there quite a few times. I have property a bit further north and we camp there often. Fortunately we also have a house on the property so for those who aren't quite ready to rough it they can stay in the house and the rest trek off into the woods.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have been toying with the same idea. One-half to maybe one acre, put in a meter base, water meter and a septic tank and drop in with the camper. Maybe even rent it out on weekends when we weren't using it. Just trying to get a few other "ideas" paid off first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.