Camper Community Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Great Books

All the books mentions on your sharing link are very much informative. I really appreciate your efforts. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
15 Posts
I still consider myself as beginner in camping even if I’d been camping with friends since college under the supervision of a camping organization. For me, I’m still a beginner in terms of independent and more adventurous camping and I still have a lot to learn especially in camping to remote places or mountains.

·
Registered
4 Posts
There are many options for how to spend your vacation. You can go out of town with friends "for a barbecue" or to the dacha, or you can go with a girl on a bike ride. But you will always need the necessary trekking and hiking gear. I did not miss this opportunity and ordered a full set of hiking gear from WildBounds | Exceptional Kit from Independent Outdoor Brands while there is a winter sale there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm planning for a tour for the first time with my girlfriend. But we're not going with any four wheeler. We decided to go there with bikes. My girlfriend, who's 20 doesn't have any. So she want to purchase one. What type should she buy? Considering the differences between touring bike and road bikes, She has made her mind to invest on a touring bike.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts