Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
GOLD PARTY!!! Recently I attended a party where you bring your broken or unwanted gold and silver and they pay you cash for it. The host of the party makes 10% commission. Its a nice change to get invited to something that you make money instead of spend it! I made almost $300 for just a few pieces of broken or ugly stuff!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have been self-employed, and into various businesses for over 15 years, just google home party income plans and your mind will be overloaded, it depends on what your initial investment limit is and what do you enjoy !!! if it is fun, and you love what you do, the profit is sure to follow. or if you're really creative, make your own. for example, my expertise is in satellite technology and related fields, I am a retailer/installer for dishnet,directv,hughesnet, clear, etc. If I had time.. I could have home parties for people looking to bundle and save money, give comparisons, and make it FUN! in these times, people are looking to get more for their money, so anything you do along those lines will be a huge success... hope this helped get your mind kicked into overdrive ! ( my override is 2% of total profits for a consultant fee ) :rotflmao1:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts