Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going camping over Labor Day holiday? How long are you going for? Any special campgrounds or places you like to go?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Off To The Island

The wife, myself and the pups are going to load the
boat up with our camping gear go over for 5 days. I
will take the boat to the mainland and pick up our
sons and their family for a overnight stay.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello I am new to this website. The wife and I went to Sangchris Lake State Park in Illinois. It filled up pretty quick but was quite a relaxing night. Unfortunately it was a one night stay. Hope you have a good holiday weekend.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Just got back from camping at Bon Echo Provincial Park had a great time.
Will try to post a camp report later this week

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We went for five days at Luzerne State Campground. It was a great time. The kids didn't say "I'm bored". They were too busy having fun to be bored and at the end of the day they were tired.

·
Registered
4 Posts
:10220: I my husband and I went to Creekside Campgrounds in Edinburg, VA over the Labor Day holidays, actually went right before Labor Day, it was great although the alternator :smack-head: went in our RV it was still a great vacation. I highly recomend this campground the people are wonderful and the bathrooms are immaculate:thumbup1::icon_smile_outhouse

·
Registered
20 Posts
labor day camping

Wife and I took our grandkids up to Tropical Palms in Kissimmee, Fl. stayed 2 nights (wished it had been longer). Weather was good just one shower on Sunday, kids had a wonderful time.

·
Registered
735 Posts
We camped that weekend and had a great time. In fact we've camped pretty near every weekend this year. Now it helps that we parked it at a trailer park for the season which we didn't have to book sites and all but what an awesome summer so far.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts